How to iClicker
Facilitated by Dave Dixon
October 11, 2016
Collaborative Teaching and Learning Building (CTLB) – Room 110
This is a workshop about what to do, exactly, to start using iClickers in your classroom:
1. The mechanics of the clickers, the clicker base, and the app
2. How to get your class roster out of Learn and into iClicker
3. Ways to incorporate clickers into existing curriculum
4. Ideas on how to develop curriculum for the clickers
5. The basics of getting clicker data from the base*
If you can, bring some of the material you want to use with iClickers.
* There will be another workshop, Using iClicker Data, that will address some of the more complicated ways to use clicker data for reporting or integrating with Blackboard Learn.