Skip to main content


Methods for obtaining & submitting acceptable UNM transcripts

Frequently asked questions about transcripts

Method #1: Get a PDF of your transcripts through LoboWeb

  1. Go to the webpage
  2. Login with your UNM NetID and password
  3. Click on the Student Life Tab
  4. Click on LoboWeb
  5. Click on Registration and Records
  6. Click on Advisement Transcript - UNM
    Image displaying the link to transcripts in lobo web
  7. Click Submit
  8. Once submitted, you will be emailed a PDF version of your transcript
    (Email will be sent to your UNM email account)
Back to Top

Method #2: Get an unofficial copy of your transcripts from the Office of Records and Registration

  • You may go to the Office of Records and Registration in person to request and/or pick up your unofficial transcripts. Photo identification is required when ordering and picking up transcripts in person.
  • Unofficial transcripts are free with a maximum of three copies per person only.
  • Students with work prior to the Summer of 1983 or other Record holds will take additional time.
Back to Top

Frequently asked questions about transcripts

How do I get transcripts from another University?

International students -- If you've previously submitted your international transcripts to the UNM Global Education Office (GEO), a GEO advisor can assist you in retrieving a copy.

In addition, UNM has partnered with the National Student Clearinghouse for the purpose of obtaining non-UNM transcripts ---

Please note that the National Student Clearinghouse partners with many, BUT NOT ALL, universities. If an applicant needs transcripts from a university that is not listed on the above website, it will be up to the applicant to contact the university directly for further instructions.

Each university listed on the National Student Clearinghouse website has its own fees and payment methods for obtaining transcripts. UNM/CAPS/GRC is not responsible for any fees or negative outcomes that may arise by using this service.

What if my transcripts are in another language / have a different grading scale?

CAPS/GRC staff will always try its best to read any transcripts that are submitted. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to translate all text or grading scales at this time.

There are many companies that will translate transcripts. However, UNM/CAPS/GRC has no partnerships with any such vendors/companies. Please note that if you decide to have your transcripts translated for the purpose of our application, UNM/CAPS/GRC will not be responsible for any negative outcomes or fees that may arise.

Can I copy and paste my transcripts for submission?

No. Once transcripts are copied and pasted into other programs (such as Microsoft Word), they become alterable and therefore unreliable. CAPS/GRC will only take transcripts that are acquired using the methods listed above.

Back to Top