Skip to main content

For Students

CAPS: Center for Academic Program Support

Are you an undergrad looking for assistance with a specific class, or just in general? The Center for Academic Program Support (CAPS) has many options available to help you in your degree program. Find our hours of service, see if your class is covered in Supplemental Instruction, or if you can't get to campus see what Online Tutoring options are available for you.

GRC: Graduate Resource Center

Are you a graduate student looking for help with a specific course? The Graduate Resource Center (GRC) offers individual appointments, workshops, writing camps, the graduate online writing lab, and many more programs to assist you with your graduate studies or discussing and receiving feedback on writing and research projects. Schedule appointments at Mesa Vista Hall, Suite 1057 or by calling (505) 277-1407.

MC: Math Connection

Need help getting college ready? Come to Math Connection sessions to help your transition to college life be just a little bit smoother. With online and in-person tutoring options, we can help improve your math skills.

Undocumented UNM
Undocumented students at the University of New Mexico add tremendous value to our university community. UNM is richer and stronger because of them.  As an institution, UNM is committed to do all it can to support and empower our undocumented students to reach their full potential at the university.